Before beginning their volunteer work, students must view the power point presentation that will serve as their Youth Partnership Program training. Additionally, the YPP handbook is available and should be reviewed by students. Upon completion, students must complete the Youth Partnership Program training form and return to their school counselor to receive credit for being trained (PRIOR to logging volunteer hours).
YOUTH PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM TRAINING SESSIONS (2018- 2019)
** 3rd Thursday of the month rule does not apply due to school
!!SENIORS!! Reminder: All hours must be turned in by May 1st, 2019!
If you cannot complete the training in person, follow steps below for completing it online.
Step 2: Print, sign form, and return to counselor
- Youth Partnership Program Training Form.docx (152.4 KBs)
Volunteer Opportunities and Information (also see board in counseling office)
- Concierge Flyer.jpg (1.5 MBs)
Where else can I Volunteer?
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, go to the United Way's Volunteer Center. From there, you can register and create your online profile.
Why sign up?
- You have access to over 100 Agencies’ Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunities are right here in your community
- You can keep track of your Volunteer Hours in one place
- You can print all of your hours for school credit
How to register?
- Go to http://uwvfc.galaxydigital.com/
- Click Sign-up at the top of the page
- Fill in all the information
- Click Create An Account at the bottom
- Choose Causes that interests you
- Click Continue to Step 3
- Select your Interests, talents, and skills
- Click Continue to Step 4
- Select the Agencies that interest you
- Click Finish Sign-Up