Drink Plenty of Water
As part of our school and district wellness program, you'll see frequent email reminders about healthy living and wellness throughout the year:
Drinking Water - Many of us are guilty of not drinking enough water throughout the day. Even as the weather (slowly) cools, it will still be vitally important that we drink water during our day. And when we exercise (which we all ARE doing..right?) drinking extra amounts of water becomes even more important. Consider:
Carrying around a bottle of water daily
Choosing to drink water before drinking other drinks. You may decide to forgo that soda or tea
Reduce the amount of other beverages in your home.
Have a great day, Sharks! A healthy Shark is a Happy Shark! (So, have you had your water today?)
Shark Family, as cold and flu season is upon us, please remind your child about the importance of frequent hand washing. This simple step is an easy way to prevent the spread of disease in our community.
- Feb 16-17, Wellness Newsletter, Do It For You Too.pdf (2.6 MBs)
- Jan 16-17, Wellness Newsletter, Eat With Your Hands.pdf (2.3 MBs)
- November, Wellness Newsletter, Seasons Gr(EAT)ings 16-17.pdf (3.1 MBs)
- December 16-17, Wellness Newsletter, The Simple Truth.pdf (2.8 MBs)
- Wellness Tidbits Oct 16-17.pdf (821.2 KBs)
- Aug-Sept Wellness 16-17 School Way Café Meal Nutrition Facts.pdf (395.4 KBs)
There are no files to display