What is SAC?
Atlantic High School
“The School of Opportunity”
School Advisory Council
The SAC is a representative body of teachers, students, parents, support personnel and community members who assist with writing and monitoring the School Improvement Plan (SIP) and decide how school improvement funds will be spent. The SAC helps the school achieve its goals and increase student learning through the School Improvement process.
We value your input and welcome you to join our team. Please consider by downloading our brochure and contacting us if interested.
2016-2017 SAC Meeting Dates
- 2018 Meeting Dates – SAC meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 5:30pm in the AHS media center. We invite and encourage all stakeholder participation at this important monthly meeting.
- 2017-18 SAC Meeting dates remaining: Feb 20, Mar 20, Apr 17, May 15.
- SAC Chairperson: James Clements
- SAC Secretary: Renee Gutierrez
- SAC Administrator: Dawn Alves